Introducing The BRIDJIT Portable Curb Ramps
You asked, we listened. We’re excited to introduce The Portables, a set of travel-sized curb ramps! It’s a new style of curb ramps that works for everyone.
The Portables are a travel-sized alternative to the standard BRIDJIT curb ramp set. It offers all the same great features and benefits as a standard BRIDJIT curb ramp set. The only difference is you can bring these portable curb ramps anywhere!
The Portables Are A Great Solution For Rolled Curbs
The standard BRIDJIT curb ramp set is a great product. Yet, it’s not for everyone. Some people don’t need a large, semi-permanent curb ramp. Also, some neighbors and HOAs don’t allow semi-permanently or permanently-installed curb ramps. The Portables offers what the BRIDJIT curb ramp set doesn’t:
- No tools required
- Compact size (the Portables can even fit in small trunks)
The Portables Offer The Same Benefits As The BRIDJIT Curb Ramp Set
When we designed the Portables, we made a point not to compromise any features or benefits that make the BRIDJIT curb ramp set so great. The Portables may be smaller and lighter, but they still pack the same punch as BRIDJIT curb ramps. Like BRIDJIT curb ramps, the Portables:
- Reduce the jarring impact of driving over a rolled curb
- Are eco-friendly
- Reduce wear and tear on your vehicle
- Prevent or reduce damage on your vehicle
- Protect vehicles with low ground clearance
- Come with a waterway underneath to allow water to flow under the ramps
- Can fit snugly against many types of rolled curbs
- Are weather-resistant
The Portables Are A Versatile Solution
Like the BRIDJIT curb ramp set, the Portables can support up to 20,000 pounds. It’s because they’re made out of recycled rubber. That means the Portables can support anything with wheels, including:
- Golf carts
The Portables Specs
Each set of Portables comes with two 24-inch wide, travel-sized curb ramp sections. Each ramp section weighs 25 pounds. This means:
- They’re small enough to fit into a trunk, but wide enough to support thick wheels.
- If you have a sports car with an extended front end with air dams, you may need two sets of Portables. This will allow you to enter the driveway at an angle.
- They’re light enough to pick up and carry around, but heavy enough to stay put when in use.
Each ramp section comes with sturdy handles that make it easy to pick up the section. The dimensions for each section are 24” wide x 17” high x 5”thick.
It’s Easy To Use The Portables
It’s pretty straightforward to use these ramps. It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- Place each section against the rolled curb at the proper distance apart.
- You can do this by backing your vehicle out of the driveway until the rear tires hit the curb – this will help you figure out where to put the ramps – mark these spots for future reference.
- Begin driving the vehicle over the portable ramps. Once the first axle is over the ramp, check to ensure the ramps haven’t shifted then continue.
- Pick up the portable ramps and then either store in the trunk or garage.
It’s that easy!
Do you have any questions about the Portables? We’ll be happy to answer them if you call us or email us!