The BRIDJIT Curb Ramp is an expandable 3-piece system that reduces the jarring effect of driving over a residential rolled curb by as much as 80%.
Frequently Bought Together:
BRIDJIT Curb Ramp Set with Extra Center Section (4 pieces)
What Is BRIDJIT?
The BRIDJIT Curb Ramp is an expandable 3-piece system that reduces the jarring effect of driving over a residential rolled curb by 80%. Most people who add the BRIDJIT ramps to their driveway report a big improvement in comfort and reduced wear and tear on their vehicle.
BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are suitable for use with all types of vehicles: cars, trucks, golf carts, motorcycles, boat trailers, wheeled carts, hand trucks…anything with wheels that has to go over a rolled curb!
BRIDJIT Curb Ramps Prevent Vehicle Wear and Tear
A BRIDJIT Curb Ramp doesn't just making entering and exiting your driveway more comfortable – it also benefits your vehicle:
- Repeated suspension impacts can lead to wheel misalignment and increase shock/strut wear.
- Many vehicles – especially lower ground clearance vehicles – will scrape against or drag along the curb, causing damange.
- If your vehicle's wheels are out of alignment, you'll see faster than usual tire wear, and a possible decrease in fuel economy.
Whether you have a low ground clearance sports car, a conversion van, or even a truck that pulls a trailer, a BRIDJIT Curb Ramp can save you money on vehicle wear and tear.
BRIDJIT Is Made In The USA From Recycled Tires
BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are Made In The USA from recycled tires:
- We support American manufacturing
- Our ramps aren't shipped halfway around the world, reducing our carbon footprint
- Our ramps are made to US environmental standards - no illegal chemicals or processes
More than 270 million tires end up in US landfills every year. When you buy a set of BRIDJIT ramps, you're taking tires out of a landfill and supporting American workers.
BRIDJIT Ramps Are Easy To Install
Installing your BRIDJIT Curb Ramps is easy:
- Each ramp section is boxed separately and shipped to your door
- You place the ramps on your curb, and follow the included instructions
- When you connect the ramps together, use a screwdriver to pry the bolts away from the rubber
No concrete, no toxic adhesives, and no drilling needed!
Product Specs and Additional Details
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are made from recycled tires, extremely durable, and warrantied against defects for 5 years.
- The left and right sections of our ramp set are tapered to allow for ease of parallel parking, and to decrease the possibility of tripping.
- Our ramp set is expandable, with additional center sections available.
- Our ramps have a water channel on the underside of each section that allows water to flow under the ramp, ensuring proper drainage.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps was founded in 2008, with headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
- Each ramp section is 47” long, 16” wide, and roughly 2.5” tall. A completely assembled set will be 141” in length (just shy of 12 feet).
- Each individual section weighs approximately 50 pounds, for a total weight of 153 pounds when assembled into a standard ramp.
- Galvanized bolts measure 0.5” x 7.5” and are pre-inserted into the center section to connect the three sections. Additional center sections are assembled in the same fashion.
- The 2.5” height at the center tapers to 0.75” at the end of each ramp. This ensures a smooth transition between road and driveway.
- Please note that all returns are subject to a restocking fee. See our FAQ page for more information.
It works fine. It’s expensive but it costs what it costs I’d feel much better about the price if their name and telephone number was not advertised on the center piece. It would be a much cleaner look if it was just plain black like the left and right pieces.
Doesn’t fit as well as in the pictures. It’s better than nothing. Price is a wee bit high in my opinion.
Could not get the nuts on.
Could not get the nuts attached to the bolts. Space of assembly is too tight
We weren’t able to get the nut onto the screw at all – we tried a few different tools (screwdriver +) and none would lift the bolt enough to get the nut on. Our curb should work (per the drawings) but isn’t neat and so doesn’t fit ideally. It rocks and still leaves a gap where our car jostles around. It’s an improvement but not the fix I was hoping for.