What Is BRIDJIT?
The BRIDJIT Curb Ramp is an expandable 3-piece system that reduces the jarring effect of driving over a residential rolled curb by as much as 80%. Most people who add the BRIDJIT expandable CurbRamp system to their driveway report a big improvement in comfort, not to mention reduced wear and tear on their vehicle.
Because BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are designed to reduce the impact of a rolled curb entry by as much as 80%, they are suitable for use with all types of vehicles: cars, trucks, golf carts, motorcycles, boat trailers, wheeled carts, hand trucks...anything with wheels that has to go over a rolled curb.
BRIDJIT Curb Ramps Prevent Vehicle Wear and Tear
Installing a BRIDJIT Curb Ramp on your driveway doesn't just making entering and exiting your driveway more comfortable – it will also benefit your vehicle:
- The repeated impact of driving over a curb can lead to wheel misalignment and premature steering component damage. By reducing the severity of this impact, your vehicle's shocks and struts will last longer, and your vehicle's wheels will stay aligned longer and maintain longer tire life.
- Many vehicles – especially vehicles with lower ground clearance – will “scrape” against the concrete and asphalt when driving over rolled curbs. These scrapes can damage the vehicle body and on some vehicles can crack bumpers.
- BRIDJIT can save you fuel too. If your vehicle's wheels are out of alignment, you'll see faster than usual tire wear, and a possible decrease in fuel economy. While these changes are small, they add up.
Whether you have a low ground clearance sports car, a conversion van, or even a truck that pulls a trailer, a BRIDJIT Curb Ramp system is a value added investment.
BRIDJIT Is Made In The USA, From Recycled Tires
We are proud to say that BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are made in the USA, and we're also proud of the fact that we make them from recycled tires.
- By making BRIDJIT ramps in the USA, we support reducing the carbon footprint and the reduction of the 270 million tires ending up in US landfills every year.
- Manufacturing in the US with stringent control of the process ensures our production is environmentally friendly
- By working with US manufacturers, our product supports American jobs
According to John Curry, the founder of our company and the creator of BRIDJIT Curb Ramps, he wouldn't make this product anywhere else.
Easy to Install, Easy To Own
Installing your BRIDJIT Curb Ramps is easy. While you may need a helper (each section of the ramp weighs about 50lbs), assembly is straightforward and takes less than 30 minutes.*
- Each ramp section is boxed separately and shipped to your door.
- The ramp sections are bolted to one another – NOT to the curb itself, making them fully removable.
- The ramp has an open channel on the underside, allowing water to flow underneath.
- The ramp set can be assembled on a curve, which means it works great for houses on cul-de-sacs.
- An installed, 3 section system weighs over 150lbs and can be flipped over for semiannual cleaning.
Since 2008, BRIDJIT Curb Ramps have been sold in bulk to many HOAs and municipalities throughout the US. Acceptance of BRIDJIT ramps varies, but overall the costly damage caused by rolled curbs has been recognized as a major problem, with BRIDJIT Curb Ramps being seen as a solution to the problem. *For more information, please see our installation instructions here.
Our Customers Love Our Product
In the ten years that we've been in business, we've received hundreds of comments from satisfied customers. You can see our testimonials page to read a handful of the comments we've had over the years.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are made from recycled tires, making them weather resistant and more than tough enough for daily use.
- Each ramp set includes a left, center, and right section for installation on both curved and straight driveway entries. The left and right sections are tapered to allow for ease of parallel parking and to decrease the possibility of tripping.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramp sets are expandable, with additional 47” center sections available to expand the width of your ramp set (sold separately).
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps can be assembled with just a hammer and a screwdriver. Once assembled the ramps can be flipped into place. Due to the weight of the ramp sections, it's a good idea to have a helper assist you with installation.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps have a water channel on the underside of each section that allows water to flow under the ramp, ensuring compliance with local ordinances.
- BRIDJIT curb ramps are made in the USA. The company, founded in 2008, is headquartered in St. George UT, with manufacturing in Indiana and California.
- Each ramp section is 47” long, 16” wide, and roughly 2.5” tall. A completely assembled set will be 141” in length (just shy of 12 feet).
- Each individual section weighs approximately 50 pounds, for a total weight of 153 pounds when assembled into a standard ramp.
- Additional 47” wide center sections can be purchased to expand the total length of the driveway if needed.
- Galvanized bolts measure 0.5” x 7.5” and are pre-inserted into the center section to connect the three sections. Additional center sections are assembled in the same fashion.
- The 2.5” height at the center tapers to 0.75” at the end of each ramp. This ensures a smooth transition between road and driveway.
- A 2.5” wide channel on the underside of each section accommodates storm runoff.
- Shipping weight is 153 lbs. Shipping charges are included in the price for customers located in the continental USA. For customers outside the continental USA, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please note that all returns are subject to a restocking fee. See our FAQ page for more information.
Still wondering what Bridjit curb ramps do? They ease the transition from street to driveway, reducing wear and tear on your vehicle and your back. Check out this brief video for a quick demo. Great for holiday gift giving!
Learn How Brid...Still wondering what Bridjit curb ramps do? They ease the tran...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 312 | Next
Good quality product
Posted by Unknown on Nov 15th 2020
The product overall is made of good quality.
Only gripe would be the nuts are not easily fastened to the bolts even when following the instructions provided. Not sure if a special tool is needed for this or not. We used both an open-end wrench and a ratchet to get the job done
Protecting the car.
Posted by Mario Maccarone on Nov 8th 2020
Very effective in protecting the bottom of the car from scraping the apron of the driveway. Somewhat challenging to put together as the nuts and bolts are very tight and to position once assembled. But, effective nonetheless.
Posted by Anita Hart on Nov 5th 2020
My driveway slants up, and is bracketed by a deep curb for drainage. I drive a Mini-Cooper, which rides very low to the ground. For years I’ve driven in and out very slowly, but it still always grated a little. At my local Home Depot an employee recommended the Bridjit. What a difference! My car glides out so smoothly into the road I don’t even feel the curb! Installation was quick and easy, and includes the drainage I need in my neighborhood. Price was affordable, especially considering the wear & tear it will avoid on my car. It arrived quickly , and I feel good about the recycled material and the fact that Bridjit is nade in the USA. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a smoother curb!
Good price, fast shipping, works great!
Posted by Tiffany on Oct 30th 2020
I think for the price it’s a much easier and cheaper fix than pouring concrete to fix the driveway dip. It would work with 3 pieces, but it fit much better when I ordered the extra piece to cover the entire driveway width. The bolts are almost impossible to get on, so I decided not to even add them on to the connecting pins. Hopefully it will hold without them and not separate. So far, it’s working out great and fixed the scraping/bottoming out of all our vehicles coming and going into our drive! I love that it’s made in America for a change too! I would definitely recommend the product!
Posted by Ken on Oct 27th 2020
These are simply the best--expensive, but worth it in the long run. Now my new Tesla glides over the former large bump on the driveway! Not the easiest to install but if you have a good strong lever (I used a heavy screw driver) it is a piece of cake, and actually, that's what you want ultimately because a thief can't dismantle them.
What a find!
Posted by Lizard on Oct 25th 2020
For 20 years I've bumped over the curb - straight on, at an angle, slowly, quickly and it's always been a bump. Thanks to Bridjit is smoother sailing. Don't put it off, it a quality product and a great relief.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 25th 2020
This is best thing for in n out of driveway without dip
Bang for the Buck
Posted by Unknown on Oct 23rd 2020
Easy to assemble and lasts for years. My wifes sports car used to scrape the curb as she would leave and enter the driveway - Not Anymore. I recommend this product.
Posted by Suzanne on Oct 21st 2020
Very happy with our Bridjit ramp and extension. Gave it to my husband for his birthday. Makes the world of difference driving in and out of our driveway!!
Does it's job
Posted by RICHARD HARDENBROOK on Oct 19th 2020
What can I say...it lays there. Our curb is a soft rounded rain gutter and it does not quite fill the void perfectly, so we don't get an absolute perfect smooth transition, but it is better than it was before where we had nothing at all. The garbage trucks, when they drive close to the curb to pick up the cans, tend to move it down the street, and out of alignment with our driveway, when they come by once a week, but all in all it is a nice piece that is helping us keep the underneath side of our car intact.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 312 | Next