Do BRIDJIT Curb Ramps Make A Difference?
You know that feeling when you start using something that solves an annoyance you've been dealing with for a long time? That feeling usually elicits a huge sigh of relief followed with, "I can't believe I've been missing out all this time."
Do you have a rolled curb at the end of your driveway? You will have that feeling when you finally install a BRIDJIT Curb Ramp. Simply said, a BRIDJIT Curb Ramp makes driving across a rolled curb much more pleasant. Words can't really describe how big of a difference a BRIDJIT curb ramp makes, but we'll try.
1. BRIDJIT Curb Ramps Make Entering And Exiting Your Driveway Much Smoother
You'll notice a huge difference in your car's ride quality when entering your driveway once you have a set of BRIDJIT curb ramps. It smooths out the transition between the street and the driveway. That means:
- You will no longer feel a big jolt every time you enter or exit your driveway
- You won't have to subconsciously brace your head with your neck
- Anyone with a lowered car doesn't have to stop or go in at an angle anymore (Gil Losi explains it well in this video)
- Entering and exiting your driveway is much quieter and faster because you can finally cruise over the curb without slowing almost to a stop
- You'll have a much more luxurious driving experience
2. BRIDJIT Curb Ramps Prevent Wear And Tear
Many people don't realize that rolled curbs cause a lot of wear on a car's:
So you know that jolt you feel when you drive over a rolled curb? Your car feels it too. And, eventually it's going to cause some expensive maintenance. A set of BRIDJIT rolled curbs will end that jolt, and keep your car in better shape.
The Answer To The Question Is...
Absolutely yes. BRIDJIT curb ramps make an enormous difference when it comes to ride quality and wear and tear. If you have a rolled curb, a set of BRIDJIT curb ramps will be the best investment you'll ever make.