The Best Curb Ramp For Golf Carts
Do you have a golf cart? Do you have a rolled curb at the end of your driveway? If your answer to both questions is yes, you need a curb ramp. If you’re looking for the best curb ramp for your golf cart, you came to the right place.
There are a lot of curb ramps on the market, and it can be tough to figure out which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve done the hard work for you. We’ve researched all of the available options and found the best curb ramp for golf carts.
The winner is the BRIDJIT curb ramp.
Why You Need A Good Curb Ramp For Your Golf Cart
Golf carts have pretty low ground clearance. It’s common for a golf cart to have a ground clearance of under 5 inches. When you have a rolled curb, it’s pretty much guaranteed to scrape the bottom of your golf cart every time you drive over it. This can be both annoying and damaging. That’s why you need to get a curb ramp. A curb ramp for golf carts will give your cart the clearance it needs to safely cross over the rolled edge of your driveway.
Golf cart tires are pretty small in diameter. This puts them at a disadvantage when going over larger bumps. Basically, you have to slow way down. A curb ramp helps smooth out the entrance to your driveway so you don’t have to almost stop every time you go in or out.
Golf carts have suspension systems, but they’re not as sophisticated as those found on cars. Golf cart suspension systems are not designed to handle repeated contact with a curb. The suspension can wear out quickly if you drive over the curb every day. A curb ramp will help protect your golf cart’s suspension and keep it in good condition for a longer amount of time.
Why A BRIDJIT Curb Ramp Is The Best Investment
Whether you have a car, RV, boat, golf cart, or something else, a BRIDJIT curb ramp is the best option. Here are three reasons why:
- Durability: BRIDJIT curb ramps are made from recycled rubber, so they’re built to last. They’ll never rust or corrode, and they can support a vehicle as large and heavy as a full size RV.
- Ease of Use: BRIDJIT curb ramps are easy to set up and install. They come with all necessary hardware. The instructions are clear enough that even a novice can set one up in no time.
- Heaviness: After the pieces are bolted together, BRIDJIT curb ramps are heavy enough to stay put.
- Compatibility: Unlike many other curb ramps, BRIDJIT curb ramps come with a channel for water to flow underneath. This helps keep the curb ramp compliant with HOA or local jurisdiction requirements for drainage.
Where To Get A BRIDJIT Curb Ramp
You can order a BRIDJIT curb ramp directly from us. We offer two different types of BRIDJIT curb ramps:
- A three-piece full set that will fit the width of your driveway. These will easily handle your cars and your golf cart.
- A portable set. If you are only concerned with your golf cart, this set may be the perfect size.