Extend Your BRIDJIT Curb Ramp Set With An Extra Center Section
The BRIDJIT 47-inch wide center section extends the 3-piece curb ramp set (sold separately). Purchase as many center sections - there's no limit to the number of extra center sections you can add.
BRIDJIT Curb Ramps reduce the jarring effect of driving over a residential rolled curb by as much as 80%. Most people who add the BRIDJIT Curb Ramp to their driveway report a big improvement in comfort, not to mention reduced wear and tear on their vehicle.
Because BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are designed to reduce the impact of a rolled curb entry by as much as 80%, they are suitable for use with all types of vehicles: cars, trucks, golf carts, motorcycles, boat trailers, wheeled carts, hand trucks...anything with wheels that has to go over a rolled curb.
BRIDJIT Is Made In The USA, From Recycled Tires
We are proud to say that BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are made in the USA, and we're also proud of the fact that we make them from recycled tires.
- By making BRIDJIT ramps in the USA, we support reducing the carbon footprint and the reduction of the 270 million tires ending up in US landfills every year.
- Manufacturing in the US with stringent control of the process ensures our production is environmentally friendly
- By working with US manufacturers, our product supports American jobs
According to John Curry, the founder of our company and the creator of BRIDJIT Curb Ramps, he wouldn't make this product anywhere else.
Easy to Install, Easy To Own
Installing the extra center section on your BRIDJIT Curb Ramp is easy. While you may need a helper (each center section of the ramp weighs about 50lbs), assembly is straightforward. Each extra center section installs just like the center section in the main ramp set.
- Each ramp center section is boxed and shipped to your door.
- Each ramp center section bolts to the rest of the ramp set – NOT to the curb itself, making them fully removable.
- The ramp center section has an open channel on the underside, allowing water to flow underneath.
- The ramp set can be assembled on a curve, even with additional center sections installed. This means it works great for houses on cul-de-sacs.
- Each ramp section weighs about 50lbs, and an entire set of ramps can be flipped over for semiannual cleaning.
Since 2008, BRIDJIT Curb Ramps have been sold in bulk to many HOAs and municipalities throughout the US. Acceptance of BRIDJIT ramps varies, but overall the costly damage caused by rolled curbs has been recognized as a major problem, with BRIDJIT Curb Ramps being seen as a solution to the problem. *For more information, please see our installation instructions here.
Our Customers Love Our Product
In the ten years that we've been in business, we've received hundreds of comments from satisfied customers. You can see our testimonials page to read a handful of the comments we've had over the years.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps center sections are made from recycled tires, making them weather resistant and more than tough enough for daily use.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramp sets are expandable via this 47” center section.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps can be assembled with just a hammer and a screwdriver. Once assembled the ramps can be flipped into place. Due to the weight of the ramp sections, it's a good idea to have a helper assist you with installation.
- Each BRIDJIT Curb Ramp section have a water channel on the underside of each section that allows water to flow under the ramp, ensuring compliance with local ordinances.
- BRIDJIT curb ramps are made in the USA. The company, founded in 2008, is headquartered in Utah.
- The center ramp section is 47” long, 16” wide, and roughly 2.5” tall.
- Each individual section weighs approximately 50 pounds.
- Galvanized bolts measure 0.5” x 7.5” and are pre-inserted into this center section to connect the three sections.
- A 2.5” wide channel on the underside of each section accommodates storm runoff.
- Shipping weight is about 50 lbs. Shipping charges are included in the price for customers located in the continental USA. For customers outside the continental USA, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please note that all returns are subject to a restocking fee. See our FAQ page for more information.
Take the bump out of your driveway .
Posted by Ben Harris on Jan 14th 2019
Excellent product ! A bit expensive!
Posted by Bob on Jan 14th 2019
Great product, good quality, works as promised.
Posted by Unknown on Dec 11th 2018
For years I've avoided half my driveway due to the steepness of the curb. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. There's no bump at all. It's completely smooth going in and out.
Posted by sharon on Nov 21st 2018
these ramps work great. neither of our cars hit the ground now.
Wonderful solution to my problem
Posted by Wally on Nov 6th 2018
A great experience all around. Customer service was incredibly polite and helpful in getting my special order placed. Additionally, they helped me plan out the specific issues with my property's incline. They found me the right piece for my unit and helped me troubleshoot some early issues. What's more, they expedited shipping! The product fits beautifully and my car is no longer scraping against the ground. Thanks Bridjit!
Posted by T-o-d-d on Sep 30th 2018
The curb protector works really well. It’s has made a huge difference for getting into the driveway. We literally have to drive over a curb to get into the drive way. It probably will help maintain the car alignment and most importantly prevent the impact and scraping of the bottom of my DeLorean. I first only got three pieces but eventually got a fourth piece to fit the drive way and to complete the set.
Fast shipping, easy assembly
Posted by Bob Hufschmid on Sep 6th 2018
The ramp was delivered three days after order and, although heavy, was not hard to assemble and gets rid of that big hump/bump that these curved curbs deliver.
Posted by Therese Archambault on Sep 4th 2018
Purchasing the Bridjit curb ramps provide easy access to my driveway and ultimately saving my car's suspension.
Posted by Kathleen on Apr 10th 2018
We bought the basic set plus an extra center piece as we have a 3 car garage. After installing it we realized we needed another 3 foot section so ordered it and it was here in 3 days. It really makes a difference. No more getting bumped up from the street to the driveway.