Extend Your BRIDJIT Curb Ramp Set With An Extra Center Section
The BRIDJIT 47-inch wide center section extends the 3-piece curb ramp set (sold separately). Purchase as many center sections - there's no limit to the number of extra center sections you can add.
BRIDJIT Curb Ramps reduce the jarring effect of driving over a residential rolled curb by as much as 80%. Most people who add the BRIDJIT Curb Ramp to their driveway report a big improvement in comfort, not to mention reduced wear and tear on their vehicle.
Because BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are designed to reduce the impact of a rolled curb entry by as much as 80%, they are suitable for use with all types of vehicles: cars, trucks, golf carts, motorcycles, boat trailers, wheeled carts, hand trucks...anything with wheels that has to go over a rolled curb.
BRIDJIT Is Made In The USA, From Recycled Tires
We are proud to say that BRIDJIT Curb Ramps are made in the USA, and we're also proud of the fact that we make them from recycled tires.
- By making BRIDJIT ramps in the USA, we support reducing the carbon footprint and the reduction of the 270 million tires ending up in US landfills every year.
- Manufacturing in the US with stringent control of the process ensures our production is environmentally friendly
- By working with US manufacturers, our product supports American jobs
According to John Curry, the founder of our company and the creator of BRIDJIT Curb Ramps, he wouldn't make this product anywhere else.
Easy to Install, Easy To Own
Installing the extra center section on your BRIDJIT Curb Ramp is easy. While you may need a helper (each center section of the ramp weighs about 50lbs), assembly is straightforward. Each extra center section installs just like the center section in the main ramp set.
- Each ramp center section is boxed and shipped to your door.
- Each ramp center section bolts to the rest of the ramp set – NOT to the curb itself, making them fully removable.
- The ramp center section has an open channel on the underside, allowing water to flow underneath.
- The ramp set can be assembled on a curve, even with additional center sections installed. This means it works great for houses on cul-de-sacs.
- Each ramp section weighs about 50lbs, and an entire set of ramps can be flipped over for semiannual cleaning.
Since 2008, BRIDJIT Curb Ramps have been sold in bulk to many HOAs and municipalities throughout the US. Acceptance of BRIDJIT ramps varies, but overall the costly damage caused by rolled curbs has been recognized as a major problem, with BRIDJIT Curb Ramps being seen as a solution to the problem. *For more information, please see our installation instructions here.
Our Customers Love Our Product
In the ten years that we've been in business, we've received hundreds of comments from satisfied customers. You can see our testimonials page to read a handful of the comments we've had over the years.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps center sections are made from recycled tires, making them weather resistant and more than tough enough for daily use.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramp sets are expandable via this 47” center section.
- BRIDJIT Curb Ramps can be assembled with just a hammer and a screwdriver. Once assembled the ramps can be flipped into place. Due to the weight of the ramp sections, it's a good idea to have a helper assist you with installation.
- Each BRIDJIT Curb Ramp section have a water channel on the underside of each section that allows water to flow under the ramp, ensuring compliance with local ordinances.
- BRIDJIT curb ramps are made in the USA. The company, founded in 2008, is headquartered in Utah.
- The center ramp section is 47” long, 16” wide, and roughly 2.5” tall.
- Each individual section weighs approximately 50 pounds.
- Galvanized bolts measure 0.5” x 7.5” and are pre-inserted into this center section to connect the three sections.
- A 2.5” wide channel on the underside of each section accommodates storm runoff.
- Shipping weight is about 50 lbs. Shipping charges are included in the price for customers located in the continental USA. For customers outside the continental USA, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please note that all returns are subject to a restocking fee. See our FAQ page for more information.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 54 | Next
Posted by Raoul on Nov 2nd 2020
Better than advertised, easy to assemble.
Perfect for my low-profile 2004 BMW Z4
Posted by Peter K on Nov 1st 2020
Recently purchased 2 Bridjit center section curb ramps. Without the ramps I couldn't get my vehicle into my drive due to the steep concrete curb. Bridjit customer service was excellent. The owner (John) answered my email questions, and even suggested I send photos of my driveway for him to review to ensure the product would work at my location. Very sturdy product that should be long-lasting. Free shipping and the ramps arrived in about 3 days. A neighbor who owns a Corvette tested my ramps with his car and they worked fine. He's considering purchasing Bridjit ramps to replace homemade wooden ramps he's been using. The Bridjit ramps are of high quality and worth the price to prevent damage to your vehicle.
Saving my car!!
Posted by Alton A Weeks on Oct 21st 2020
Great product. Heavy and sturdy. Fit perfectly in my driveway and let's my car drive in and out with out scraping.
Good, but 1 issue
Posted by Unknown on Oct 13th 2020
The product does it job well, however, there is no ability to bolt the segments together. You cannot thread the provided nuts on to the bolts, let alone utilize a socket set or wrench to tighten. Of course, if I am missing a special technique for joining the segments via the bolts, then it be great to have it published more explicitly.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 11th 2020
I'm very pleased with these ramps. They arrived timely and in good order. They do the trick, allowing me to drive in my driveway without damaging my car or worrying about driving in "just right" to avoid damage.
Bump is gone!
Posted by Unknown on Sep 30th 2020
With the installation of the bridjit ramp system the transition from my driveway to the street is smoother than driving on most roads.
Added width needed to better fit my driveway
Posted by Leon L on Sep 24th 2020
We purchased the original three section set and wanted to better cover the width of our driveway. The extra four feet did the trick and allows for an easier more forgiving enterence and it fits the width better.
Best Investment to save on car's wear and tear!
Posted by Helen Brooks on Sep 20th 2020
Love this product, fits together well, easy to install, looks great and is saving our cars from damage!
Posted by kashmira palkhivala on Sep 6th 2020
Just an extra attachment for the basic 3.
Sections can be painted
Posted by Satisfied Customer on Sep 2nd 2020
We purchased 5 sections and painted them all with Krylon colormaxx indoor/outdoor satin spray paint. After driving on them for two weeks and having rain storms during the period, the paint is holding up well.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 54 | Next